WHO WE ARE:
Touché! has been growing since 1995. We are a media agency powered by Omnicom Media Group, a world leader in marketing communications. Our creativity and passion have enabled us to obtain large national accounts; Numerous provincial, national, and global awards; And the title of agency of the year in Canada in 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2020! We are continually reinventing ourselves. As media becomes more complex, so does our realm of expertise.
We are continually improving our strategy and planning of traditional, digital, and social media. We support our clients in all their media needs, from search engine marketing (SEM / SEO), business intelligence, programming, and distribution!
Touché! has refused to become a "big company, "choosing instead to be a "big start-up." Innovation, collaboration, and passion are our core values, and we care about our employees. We are looking to expand our passionate team.
Touché! is the strength of a network, the agility of a start-up.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Are you looking for new professional challenges to match your ambitions? Do you want to manage a team and media campaigns that go beyond the traditional framework?
As a Media Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day media planning and client servicing associated with a few high-profile accounts. You will provide strategic media recommendations to your clients and contribute to developing innovative, creative, and effective media solutions. You will act as a leading player in developing a strong business relationship between your clients, our teams of specialists Apply
and external partners
• Supervise team in the planning, development, and presentation of integrated media recommendations;
• Oversee planning and strategy;
• Develop, execute and present media plans from inception to completion- offline and digital
• Develop integrated media recommendations related to the client's key performance indicators;
• Analyze research to develop media objectives, strategies, and tactics
• Manage client requests (i.e., plan changes, budget changes, marketplace information)
• Mentor and train junior staff
• Collaborate with multiple creative agencies
• Lead the budget and client billing process to ensure accuracy – including BCR and budget management
• Build strong client relationship and be the primary contact with clients and internal departments –
including SBUs, digital investment and broadcast
• Gather resources to ensure ongoing training and continuous improvements of the team
• Continually seek a consumer-centric view in all strategic thinking.
• Look for ways to grow business organically.
• 4 to 6 years of experience;
• Advanced expertise of all media;
• Strong organizational skills and rigor;
• Creativity and sense of innovation;
• Strong Leadership skills;
• Good stress management;
• National and retail experience are assets